unifying brand identities for a non-profit
graphic design | Branding | print MEDIA
Social Enterprise @ Goizueta (SE@G) is a non-profit researched center operated by Goizueta Business School at Emory University. The center runs multiple economic empowerment projects such as Grounds for Empowerment (empowering women coffee growers), Transparent Trade Coffee (platform connecting specialty coffee roasters and consumers), and many more.
Marketing & Communications Intern
Manage all branding and marketing efforts to engage community partners and students.
METHODS & TOOLS:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, other web-based design applications
- Print production preparation
- Squarespace, Wix
- Facebook & Twitter
- Lack of brand consistency between SE@G and Goizueta Business School
- Lack of design consistency within each program individually
- No publication or material to consolidate and clarify the organizational structure
Mapping and understanding organizational structure to identify the missing links:
1. Creating a visual link to the parent organization
Consolidated GBS design elements & style guides.
Redesigned the main logo incorporating a GBS-style font.
2. Standardize all materials within each brand
Developed a style guide for each brand.
- Coming soon-
3. Design and publish a unifying informational document
DELIVERABLES BY PROGRAM
start:me | small business incubator for micro-entrepreneurs
GROUNDS FOR EMPOWERMENT (GFE): MAKING COFFEE WORK FOR WOMEN
TRANSPARENT TRADE COFFEE (TTC): Platform for specialty coffee consumers and roasters to share insights about the economic treatment of coffee growers.
THE MONTHLY GRIND
TEMPLATE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
My print work at the World Specialty Coffee Conference 2016 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA.
Throughout the duration of this internship, I worked with a team of two other student marketing interns and various community partners. As the intern team grew, I able to start thinking about transferability and developing templates to standardize everything that I've done.
Note: the cover photo at the top of the page was taken from GBS website, which has recently undergone major rebranding. Future SE@G pieces will begin to reflect this soon.